Sunday, February 08, 2009

Jezebel Spirit. A Video Series.



Above is Part I

This is Part II


'Now, my Friends, here is Part Three of the message.




This is Part IV




Biblical Evidence of the Jezebel Spirit in Existence.


Jesus had warned the Church at Thyatira about this diabolical spirit called Jezebel. Jezebel's aim is to silence God's prophets because in doing so, it destroys the testimony of Jesus, which is the spirit of prophecy (Rev.19:10). It takes you away from the truth and from the words of our Lord given to us for the benefit of His Church, to follow what does not come from God. Expert in aping God, it can lure many faithful away from the real prophetic revelation that is given by God's grace. Since a Jezebel spirit counterfeits the prophetic anointing in gifts, calling, and authority, a prophetic leader will become a target of a Jezebel spirit, as will a church in which the prophetic is held in high regard. A prophetic church and its leaders must realize that if the spirit of Elijah is going to return, so will its counter-spirit - the Jezebel spirit.


In these last days the Holy Spirit led us to be aware more than ever of this evil spirit revealing to us its name. It had infiltrated in some of our prayer groups in the past, causing a lot of damage, frustration, quarrels, and finally division and destruction as well as in the Associations of True life in God. It would not fail to penetrate as well in the good work of the Coordinators' team and disrupt it, but with the grace of our Lord we will always succeed in discerning it and remove it from within our circles before damage is done. Just like the angel removing the darnel from the wheat, I have a feeling that these are the times when our Lord is cleansing His field.


My friends, I have seen this spirit in action. These videos are very true and accurate. I can name names of people whom I have been in contact with in my life who have exhibited this spirit. I used to have a Bible Study Group in my neighborhood, which is my mission field, and after a lifetime of experiencing this in the secular realm, I fell victim to it because certain people wanted to come to my Bible study, but the characteristics which they showed me is of this spirit.

We really need to be cautious because this spirit is out there in the midst of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home