Saturday, January 24, 2009

'i want you to see what Jehovah's Witnesses turns people into.

I have seen what Jehovah's Witnesses do to people, and I hve seen it withon the past year. I was sitting at a bus stop here in the town where I live, and a Witness came up to me, and offered me the magazines, and I listened to her speech and everything, and then after she gave me the magazines, I said, "Well, God Bless You!" and she got up and left really quick, as if I had told her that I was going to kill her or something. They are make to be very superstitions and suspecting of people, and I think that the Mormons do that too. They try to portray those on the outside of their group as demonic, as dangerous, as wanting to do all cult members in. Actually, all I want to do is close the cults down, not destroy the people in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home