Sunday, November 27, 2005

This is from a friend to a woman who had custody problems. This is how they control people.

COMES NOW Cynthia Hampton, having been duly sworn and states:

1. RESIDENT. I am a resident of the State of California, over the age of 18, and fully competent to make this Affidavit.

PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE.

  1. I was a member of Jehovah’s Witnesses for eight years.
  2. I walked away due to personal beliefs in 1980.
  3. Since then, I have had little contact with friends and family who are still Jehovah’s Witnesses due to shunning. They pretend that they do not know me if they happen to see me.
  4. My own brother has not spoken to me since 1980, even though he lives only 90 miles from me.
  5. My parents did not speak to me for 18 years, and have just recently met their grandchildren who are now 15 and 12 years old.
  6. I was not allowed to visit my dying cousin in the hospital since he was a Jehovah’s Witness. Since they are instructed to shun me, my name was put on the “Not allowed to visit list” at the hospital.
  7. I know that shunning has had a negative impact on my family life by creating tension, strife and depriving my children of grandparents, an uncle and other extended family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home