Saturday, November 26, 2005

Out Of Control, and Getting Worse.

Jehovah's Witnesses are allowing and condoning the actions of men; by men I mean male human beings. If you are male and a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses, you can do all sorts of things. You are the head of the house, and if you get in trouble with the law, you will never get prosecuted.

A man who is a Jehovah's Witness can beat his wife, abuse his children, rape, sexually molest, go deer/dear hunting with other Jehovah's Witness males to play cards, probably for money, also to drink, tell filthy jokes; all these things he gets away with because their doctrine says that they are the Alpha Male, the head of the household and any women that they want to mess with, including little girls.

God's Word tells us to get away from people with whom we don't want to share in their sins, at least that was what Jws told me when I was studying. I take this to mean at this point in my life that I an all people should stay away from the Jehovah's Witnesses, because we don't want to share in their sins.

In other words, get out and stay out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home